Friday, November 15, 2013

Colorado, Scotland, Viking Cruise

I arrived back in Ottawa earlier this week. It was a wonderful time in Colorado and I was touched by the generosity and friendliness of the people I met. Needless to say, they were mostly knitters, although I found those in restaurants and shops to be very helpful. 

I've sent the draft of the 2014 itinerary and registration form for the 2014 Scottish Skeins & Skerries Tour to my talented, long-suffering 'Website Guy'. I expect that information to appear on my website next week. The dates are the 03 - 21 July, 2014 and the cost will remain the same as it was last year.

Concerning the Viking Cruise, I'm getting close to filling the allotment of cabins which I have reserved on the MS Fram, of the Norwegian Hurtigruten fleet. If you would like more information about the tour, either have a look at my website: www.joycejamestours.com, phone me or send an email. The 2014 itinerary is unique, the only time next year that the ship visits such a variety of ports.

At present, the MS Fram is visiting the Falkland Islands. One of the crew members writes a blog: http://mvfram.blogspot.ca/2013/11/stanley-capital.html. Have a look at the latest photos from Stanley, the Falkland capital. The blog is an interesting read and gives one a better idea of the facilities and scope of the ship.

No comments: